2010/10/23

New bag, new coat and some books!





 Hi to everyone! (^O^)/音譜
How is your weekend? I hope you are having a nice time.
I just took my daughter in her bed. Now she is sleeping
and I have some time for myself. にひひ I have so many things
to blog, but not much time! 汗But I will do my best, to update
my blog. ラブラブ
Now I will show you some things I bought with my money YenI got
for my birthday! 誕生日 I still have to take pics of my other presents
I got from my boyfriend and friends.
Let's go for the pics.

Here is my lovely new Hello Kitty bag. キティちゃん
I totally love Hello Kitty and I was looking for a
white bag long time ago. Now I got it. get★a






 Some books, I hope I will have little time to read them soon. あせる(;^_^A





 And... today I ordered パソコンa new coat for myself! ドキドキ
I'm in love with this cute coat. I love the colors! ラブラブ
I hope it will arrive soon and it will suit and fit me. ニコニコ
More pics of it, when it will arrive! (^ε^)♪








Btw... do you know that Yumachi and Aina will be in
Helsinki?はてなマークはてなマーク OMG! ビックリマークビックリマーク It would be so great to
see them. ラブラブ



5 Kommentare:

~*NeNe*~ hat gesagt…

arw die HK tasche ist wundervoll *0*/
und der mantel!!!! <3333
pure liebe :D darf ich fragen wo du den bestellt hast? x3
arw warum kommen die 2 net nach Deutschland??? ;_________;

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh mein Gott, der Mantel ist ja mal dermaßen süß, süßer gehts kaum!!!!
Ich liebe die Kombination schwarz-lila!!!!! >_________________<
Sooooooooo cool!!!!
Ich bin voll neidisch!
Der war doch sicher teuer!!!!
Du MUSST unbedingt Fotos von dir machen, wenn du den an hast!!!!!!!
Und wenn du wissen möchtest, wie mein Wochenende war, dann schau einfach in meinen Blog ;P
Würde mich über Kommi freuen ^^

Liebe Grüße von
Koko =)

Bibi hat gesagt…

Ow that coat looks so lovely, I like the ribbons ^.^

Thanks for your comment on my blog btw, it was nice to read about you and your boyfriend. I liked your story! ^.^

Mel hat gesagt…

Ok, du MUSST mir sagen, wo der Mantel her ist! xD Du WEIßT, dass ich sowas liebe! Und wenn du ihn hast, musst du sagen, wie warm er hält :D

☆モモ☆ hat gesagt…

Also, der Mantel ist von emp. Einfach Alice Coat engeben und dann müsstet ihr ihn finden! Kostet 80 Euro. Hoffe, dass er auch so süß rauskommt und warm hält, aber ich werde mehr berichten sobald er da ist. ^^