2010/08/04

Foooooood! :D

Today I will upload some pics of food we ate during our Japan trip in April.

Here you can see a Rilakuma Coffee Cacao. Isn't the packing cute? What do you think? I tried it. Really good taste, but Sweta had to drink it for me. Do you remember, Sweta? Because since I'm pregnant I can't eat or drink a lot with chocolate. I even can't eat a chocolate bar. It's so disgusting for me. But yesterday I tried a cacao again... and... yes I can drink it without getting a dizzy feeling in my stomach! xD But I think after I will give birth to my daughter I won't eat any chocolate bar anymore... just little bit of chocolate.... maybe. :D



This is Sweta's special melon pan. It was shaped like a turtle. *kyaaahhh* Isn't it cute. I was thinking of buying the same melon pan. But if I bought this... I think I didn't eat it, because it's too kawaii. xD So Sweta killed the poor turtle. :p




Spaghetti Bolognese I ate in Yokohama.



My Mango Passionfruit Frappucino. *___*




And for today last but not least. My Cinnamon Melts from Mc Donalds. Did you ever try this? It's soooooo delicicious. I can't get it here in Germany. I only know it from Japan. But after eating this one, I'm feeling like a big balloon. xD Now I would like to it a Cinnamon Melts. *_____*



Mata ne~~ ^^

3 Kommentare:

Sweta hat gesagt…

Kameee..
it was soooo delicious...mmmm

Mel hat gesagt…

Boah sieht das alles lecker aus *__*
Und das von Mc... ich wills haben T_T Allein das ist schon ein Grund, nach Japan zu gehn... das Essen... und das Zeug von Mc dort xD

☆モモ☆ hat gesagt…

@ Sweta: Boahhh die arme Kame. Die tut mir jetzt noch leid... du hast sie einfach verschlungen ohne an ihre Gefühle zu denken. :P
Weißt was mir da einfällt? Ich sollt mal die ganzen Kame fotografieren die ich gekauft hab. xD

@ Mel: Jaaa... das war's auch. Gibt noch mehr Bilder vom Essen. Aber da muss ich erst auf die Fotos von den anderen warten. Haben es noch immer net wirklich geschafft alle auszutauschen. ^^'' Aber das wird jetzt auch noch kommen. Ohhhh jaaa Cinnamon Melts schmeckt sooooo geil! Ich würd es jetzt am liebsten essen. *____* Und au sonst schmecken die Sachen voll lecker beim Mc in Japan und sind lang net so teuer wie hier. -.-''