2010/11/03

Japan 2009 November - Heavy Pic & Video Spam & Happy belayed Halloween


Hi my dear readers! (‐^▽^‐)音譜
I can't believe I have 38 readers right now! チョキ
Thank you so much! ラブラブ
I hope you had a nice Halloween! 

My boyfriend and me were watching Trick r Treat! にひひ
And we were carving a pumpkin together.
Also my lovely Stitch was in Halloween mood! ハロウィン







Here it is! (^ε^)♪
My awaited entrie about my Japan Trip in November. !!飛行機
My best friend Sweta was also joining me on this trip! ラブラブ音譜
Sweta, wenn du das hier siehst, bekommst du bestimmt wieder
große Lust gleich ins Flugzeug zu steigen! ニコニコ
Und an Koko: Ich habe ein paar Poster gefunden! 音譜

Now enjoy my pic spam and the videos! v(^-^)vドキドキ








































































7 Kommentare:

Bibi hat gesagt…

Kyaaaaaa! Japan freak Bibi visiting! ^.^ I'm so glad you posted these pictures... ooh and video's too... soo much music everywhere

Totoro!! By far the most cute cartoon animal/spirit/phantasyfigure ever! And Kevin! I wish I could've come with you... The weather seems to be nice, blue sky, perfect to go visit a country... Did you stay in Tokyo, or did you visit other cities too?

Catrin hat gesagt…

Woah O__O wunderbare bilder!! Ich kanns kam erwarten dort selbst zu sein *_______________________*
Riiiieeeesiges Yamapi-face OMG xDDD♥

SunShiine~ ♥ hat gesagt…

OMG. Ich mööööcchteeee auuuuuch T.T
Wie konntest du dir das leisten??
bzw. wie teuer war die Reise??
wahh.. Danke für die Videos <3

LG Sunny ♥

Audrey hat gesagt…

Your Japan trip looked like so much fun! I wanted to go to Tokyo Tower and Disneyland, but I didn't have time! D:

Catherine hat gesagt…

I've gotta watch the vids, but I guess I'll do that tomorrow … (I'm very tired^^) But the pictures are soooo cute!! I wanna go to Japan once too :) (und ja, ich könnte auch deutsch schreiben, aber ich mags englisch einfach lieber ^^)

Actually, the Disney-castle-pics were the cutest, in my opinion. But all of your pictures are great and it seems like you had a nice trip :)

Greetings, C*

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow. Ich würde auch gerne wissen, wieviel ihr dafür ausgegeben habt. Wie habt ihr mit denen kommuniziert oder wie kamt ihr zurecht? Also echt ne HAMMA Leistung, sich nach Tokio zu trauen, weil die Stadt ist ja soooo riesig ...

☆モモ☆ hat gesagt…

@Bibi: Kevin is such a lovely charakter, don't you think so? ^^ The most time I visit Japan I'm staying in Tokyo. I also stayed in Yokohama for one month and I visited Kyoto.
@Mutsumi: Wann geht's denn los? ^^
SunShiine: Sparen, sparen sparen! ^^
Hotel und Flug zusammen ca. 1600 Euro plus das was du zum Essen und und Shoppen usw. brauchst.
@Audrey: If you have the chance you definitly have to go there. It's so nice! ^^
@Catherine: Da du es in English lieber hast, ^^ thx for your lovely comment! I'm glad you liked my post. ^^
@Miju: Wieviel Geld man ca. braucht: siehe weiter oben. Wir haben in Japanisch und Englisch geredt. Die Stadt ist auch der Wahnsinn, war jetzt schon 5 mal dort und mich zieht es immer wieder dort hin. ^^