2011/03/14

Dear readers....

... long time no see!
I'm not really in the mood to blog. 
I haven't blogged for a while, I'm so sorry again.

The only thing I'm doing the recent days thinking about Japan.
I can't believe what happend there. And I feel so sorry
for all the people who lost their beloved ones and their homes.
Why won't this nightmare stop? 
I still can't believe it happend! 
I hope everybody is safe. 
I'm still waiting for a friend to contact me. 
I hope he is fine. 

Well, since I'm such a bad blogger the last month, 
I decided to ask you about facebook. If you are interested
in getting in touch with me, tell me your facebook name, 
I will add you right away. Right now it's easier for me 
to write at fb than blog something. 

Everybody is welcome! 
So let's meet in facebook! 

Keine Kommentare: