2009/09/06

Today...

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*


.... I was going out for dinner with a friend of me.
We went to Gino's and I really like the food at this
place a lot. *_____*
This time I had some spaghetti with
tomato sauce, pine nuts and salami.
It was soooo delicious!
I love pastaaaa~~! (^~^)モグモグ
I can highly recommend this restaurant. q(^-^)p
My friend was eating some kind of rice
with seafood. As you know... I don't really
like seafood. (^<≡≡≡≡ ガオー ^-^''

Here is my pic of the food I ate today.



Later we had a cup of cappuccino!

I'm so glad tomorrow I'm having a day off.
(´~`) むにゃむにゃ

See you again.

オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*

Keine Kommentare: